By using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions: (The Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions are listed below).
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We” and “Us”, refers to Scooterise IKE. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing Greek Law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible
We are registered under the Hellenic Data Protection Authority and as such, any information concerning the Client and their respective Client Records may be passed to third parties. However, Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Booking Cancellation Policy
You may cancel any reservation, without being subject to any penalty, at least four days (96 hours) before the day agreed for the realization of the tour. If a tour is cancelled up to one day (24 hours) prior to the date agreed, the cancellation will be charged with 50% of the rental agreed, including management fees and in case of any other cancellation (within 24 hours before the agreed time of departure of the tour), the cancellation shall result in full payment of the total cost. The same applies in case of non show at the pre-indicated time and place of the start of the tour.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without our prior written consent. If you do create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.
Links from this website
We do not monitor or review the content of other party’s websites which are linked to from this website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site & to read the privacy statements of these sites. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. This Company will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website.
We have several different e-mail addresses for different queries. These, & other contact information, can be found on our Contact link on our website or via Company literature or via the Company’s stated telephone, facsimile or mobile telephone numbers.
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
The laws of Greece govern these terms and conditions. By accessing this website you consent to these terms and conditions and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts in all disputes arising out of such access. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of the Company to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions and any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except in writing and signed by duly authorised representatives of the Company.
Notification of Changes
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between the Client and ourselves. Your accessing of this website and/or undertaking of a booking or Agreement indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance, of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.
RENTAL AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Owner rents hereby to the Renter a mutually agreed vehicle described at ANNEX A found on this document and hereinafter called “the vehicle” under the following terms and conditions. Therefore, the Renter acknowledges and it is agreed that:
- The Renter is obliged to return the vehicle (electric or non electric) with all the tires, tools, accessories and equipment to the Owner’s renting station on the date and time specified overleaf otherwise the Owner will charge the Renter accordingly. In any event, if the agreed period has expired, the Renter has the right to collect or retrieve the vehicle even without the Renter’s consent at any time, from any place and by any means.
- It is forbidden that the vehicle be used
- For any illegal transport of goods or for any purpose violating the Greek laws;
- To carry passengers or property for a consideration expressed or implied;
- For propel or tow any vehicle;
- In any kind of racing events;
- By any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol;
- By women who are pregnant;
- By anyone except the person signing this agreement overleaf and any individual included in a list submitted by the Renter and approved by the Owner’s authorized signature on it. Subletting the rental vehicle without the written consent of the Owner is forbidden;
- Out of Greece without the advance authorization of the Owner;
- On non-asphalt-coasted roads;
- Incorrect and/or careless use of the vehicle and use not in accordance with the destination, including semi-professional, professional and commercial use.
The Renter is fully responsible to indemnify the Owner for any tangible or intangible loss resulting from any of the above violations under this paragraph.
- The Renter shall not:
- do any technical repair in a non professional manner
- use any afterwards mounted components that do not match the technical specification of the model or are install them incorrectly;
- alter, delete, remove or make illegible the model name or serial number.
- The Renter acknowledges that the Owner does not provide any insurance and the Renter is personally liable for:
- Damages of property
Renter is liable for the value of any damage on the rental vehicle as follows:
- Trikke Vehicle 48v €2995 (retail price)
- Controller / Motor 48v 17A €125
- Motor 48v 350W EV5.1 €590
- Battery (lithium ion) €950
- Mirrors €7
- Helmet: €42
- Bell – Basic: €7
- Lock with bracket: €48.40
- Knee & Elbow set €30
- Tire 9,5 inch x 2,5 inch (rear): €35
- Tire 10inch x 2,5 inch (front): €40
- Charger 100V – 240V 48V-3.5Ah: €200
- Light LED basic –: €50
- Trailer for Electric Trikke: 300 €
- Cargo Net: €45
- Glovebox Trikke Electric: €170
- Discbrake (single) – E-Trikke: €15
Payment of the above damages shall be made via cash or credit card.
- Total retail price of €2.995 of the rental vehicle against loss, theft or if the Renter renders the vehicle unusable.
- €500 shall be retained from the Renter according to the deposit provision of the rental agreement. In case of damage, this amount or part of this amount depending on the repair and replacement of the damage as described above, shall be non-refundable. If the total amount of damages is over €400 based on the value of the damage list under paragraph 4a(i), the Renter shall be liable for the balance which he shall be required to pay via cash or credit card.
- Collision, fire and other damages of the vehicle: Renter is liable for the value of any damages or for the total value of the rental vehicle in case of holistic damage.
- Provisions in paragraphs 4 and 5 shall not affect Owner’s rights to claim further compensation for loss, theft or damage of the rental vehicle.
- Waiver & Release of Liability
- Renter understands and acknowledges that this release discharges the Owner from any liability or claim that the Renter may have against the Owner with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death or property damage that may result from Renter’s use and possession of the rental vehicle. Renter does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless the Owner, its successors and assigns from any and all liability claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from Renter’s use and possession of the rental vehicle and equipment.
- Assumption of Risk: Renter recognizes and understands that use of the rental vehicle may involve the risk of injury, illness, death or property damage. Renter understands and acknowledges that this release discharge the Owner from injury, illness, death or property damage resulting from the use and possession of the rental vehicle.
- Insurance: Renter understands the Owner does not provide insurance for liability, health, medical or disability coverage in any way related to the rental of the vehicle under this agreement and it is the sole responsibility of the Renter.
- The Renter further agrees to protect the interests of the Owner in case of accident during the rental by:
- Giving immediately a detailed report on the telephone to the Owner’s nearest station followed by a written report as soon as feasible;
- Notifying the police immediately if another party’s guilty has to be ascertained or if injured people have to be taken care of;
- Obtaining names and addresses of people involved and of witnesses.
- The Renter is personally liable to pay the Owner on demand of the daily rental charge.
- Renter is liable for all fines and court costs for illegal parking, traffic or other legal violations assessed against the vehicle and the Renter during the rental period.
- The return of the vehicle to a location different to the one agreed at the time of car pick up, will incur a charge of € 50 plus VAT.
- Renter is liable for all Owner’s costs of repairing the vehicle or of its full value as described above.
- During the rental period the Renter is responsible for taking all necessary precautions to prevent theft of the vehicle and is responsible to the slightest negligence to this end.
- Any additions or alterations to the terms and conditions of this agreement shall be null and void unless agreed upon in writing by the contracting parties.
- This agreement was contracted in accordance with and will be governed by the laws of Greece. Any differences between the contracted parties resulting from this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Greek courts.
- The Renter consents and agrees that he shall be bound by these terms and conditions in relation to any extension of the rental period by the Owner or in respect of any substitute vehicle rented.
- The Renter declares that he possesses enough to cover any financial obligation he may incur against the Owner as result of the rental agreement.
ANNEX 1: Rental Vehicles & Accessories
- Electric Trikke
- JACK electric scooter
- Beast electric bike
- Electric Bicycle
- Micro electric scooter (Sparrow / Merlin / Condor, e micro one)
- Micro scooters non electric (Mini micro, Maxi micro, Mini micro deluxe, Maxi Micro Deluxe, Trike, G Bike, Mini micro 3in1, Sprite, Kickboard original, Micro White, Micro Black
© Scooterise IKE 2019 All Rights Reserved